Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Spring CC

ATC's Cyber crop time again. I only completed two out of the four Challenges. My back was just too sore to sit and do long projects. These are my atcs.

tin1 tin2 tin3

The tin was the OTP. It's a little shiny as it has been coated in modge podge. I really wanted to complete a challenge over at Purple scraps as it looked like lots of fun. But alas the back didn't want to.

Sitting at my desk is really hurting, but standing for shortish periods of time has been ok. The only problem is it does feel ok, then once I have finished (over doing myself) my back KILLS! One period of 'overdoing' was cleaning down our fence of all this ivy creeper and old pieces of wood (and an old clothes line lol) That night boy my back wasn't pleased!

2 comments:

Danielle Sheehan said...

I love the atc's. Man, they are addictive arent they!? Love the tins too, I might steal your idea for my Alcohol inks too hehehe :-)

Anonymous said...

love your stuff red. just look after that back of yours.