Monday, September 08, 2008

August Goodies

Goodies 7   My prize pack came from Ebony 2 days ago. I was so super excited when I got them.. Well I still am!! It was so much fun opening it and "oooohing and ahhing" This is pack two. My first pack was a cuttlebug. Which I have totally LOVED using. Now I have even more folders to use WHOOT!!

Goodies 6 Goodies 1
Check out those yummy stamps! The MM ones are HOT!

Goodies 3 Goodies 4 Goodies 5
My mixed paper Yummy Bazzill


Goodies 2This is one of the limited edition paper packs from Daisy Bucket. It is super cute. I accidentally forgot to take a photo of the rubons but if you look at one of the pack photos up the top there is a little peak of it ;)

Michael was really sick this weekend so I got a little bit of scrapping done, but spent a lot of time looking after him. Also the scrap room is right next to the toilet, so I didn't really want to be there with Michael throwing up once an hour every hour on Saturday. I have made 2 cards though out of some of the new stuff.
I have also packaged up a COM for Anna (sorry it is so late!!) Been working on my next COM, and thinking about WOM that I owe and the newest WOM swap.. How have I gotten so far behind?? I have an ATC swap due, and another that I want to join, and some others that are overdue.. Time to pull the finger out I think ;)

1 comment:

BUBBLEFROG said...

Oh My Goodness...AWESOME! what a huge wonderful pack....can't wait to see what wonders you create with it all!

Enjoy it Red.