Sunday, October 05, 2008

Countries of the World ATC swap

I am in a COTWA swap with AngelATC's and the girls have been really wrapped about my atc, so I thought I would share it here. I wrote the instructions out for them so will share that too. It is 100% Tim Holtz product. I love Timmy! I would love it if he came to Australia!!!!! I'd even billet him LOL.. But it wouldn't be a fair trade as I would raid his stash lol.

It is done in distressing embossing powders so it feels
really rough and textured. Anyhow here is said ATC and instructions....

France - Liz to Carol J

1. inked my 'time' stamp in milled lavender and stamped where I wanted
2. inked my 'corner' stamp (from same set as above) in china blue and stamped where I wanted
3. inked my Mona/paris atc stamp in soot ink and stamped where I wanted
4. Tipped on soot distressing powder (shake first ;)) and then heat well with a heat gun. let cool
5. rub your finger all over the embossing to release the special crystals
6. inked around the edge roughly with Brushed Corduroy ink.

All inks mentioned are the Tim Holtz Distressing inks :)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hey Red - I have the same Mona Lisa stamp and its just divine, isn't it?? The perfect size for making ATCs. And WOW - 152 of them already!! That's an addiction of the healthiest kind - WTG girl.