Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekend fun

I participated in the Allcraftz Cybercrop last weekend which was a lot of fun, we had a theme of Somewhere Over the Rainbow. The challenges were really cool.

There were 3 different challengs,

1. Brown and Blue only LO,

2. R.A.I.N.B.O.W Challenge, choose elements that correspond to those letters ie. R = Red or Rhinestones etc,

3. was to create a fan from the template.

All the girls did a great job. I only got one challenge done as I spent most CIMG4453of the weekend with Mick. He even had a Monday RDO, which was cool, but also bah in a way as I could have done the challenges while he was at work.. AH well!! I would rather be with him than scrapping alone lol. We spent pretty much all weekend either chilling or in the garden. Was a really good weekend. I'll leave you with a picture of my Lo and some of Michael and I out in the Garden...

garden garden2garden3


I will be spending some time on the forum purple scraps this weekend for their Cyber Challenge. Allcraftz is sponsoring the challenges.

No comments: