Saturday, May 17, 2008

I *heart* the postman

CIMG4341 Yummy Yummy Yummy. I got yummy mail yesterday. I bought this kit from Michelle at ScrapBookit. It is so super yummy I just had to take some photos of it. I didn't do it justice but omg it is yummy. I can't wait to make something.. But What?? I am not sure what I will do with the kaiser book.. CIMG4351Probably a birthday book I need one of those.. Or maybe an address book, I need one of those too haha. I have seen them made into quote books, which are lovely.. but I don't use many quotes or have enough for a book of favorites LOL.. Hmm decisions, decisions, decisions!! (Don't be looking at the junk on my desk either!!)

CIMG4353 FrontCIMG4354 Back




On another note, here is my mother's day card. Made first and foremost for my mother and secondly for the challenge over at We Challenge You

A mother's love

Have a great day. I will it is raining here (well it was) and I hope it continues to do so all day :D

1 comment:

Danielle Sheehan said...

OMG! I need (want) that kit!

I need details, name of the kit, cost, the link for where it is etc. :)

Its VERY YUMMY indeed.