Friday, May 16, 2008

Where is the Sydney..

 

Where is the SydneyThis is a lo I created on the 14th & 15th, well really I created and had the idea on the 14th, but it took me to the 15th to stick all the bits down lol. I did this as part of the Chinese Whispers Thread on Allcraftz. The photo is taken in Geraldton, Western Australia. The Lady is looking out waiting and hoping that her son would be home soon. It is made to honor and remember the H.M.A.S Sydney. I created this Lo using Bazzil in 2 blues, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink, Chipboard letters, Embossing Powder, Paint, Opals, a Fancy Pants Stamp, some Embroidery thread and a bloody good photo :D

Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Danielle Sheehan said...

Hey liz! I love that LO, well done. The chinese whispers is addicted isnt it?

Well done lovey!