Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week 2 Day 1

Start of week 2. With the big blowout reception, birthday cake and 1 extra piece of bread, I managed to loose 1kg. Not bad..!
Here is my lunch, was a tin of salmon, various salad items and 40g of Avocado.

CIMG7128

Tea tonight was supposed to be a meat in a broth type thing.. It didn’t appeal to me, and as I have been a little ‘off’ today (sore throat) I didn’t want to go shopping for the various things I need for this week. So I used everything from my fridge and some porterhouse steak. The stir-fry is similar to last nights, but I added chilli and garlic as well.

CIMG7130

For a late snack I had this shake/smoothie, I had a fruit and a dairy unit left, so I made this, fruit unit half half with banana and mixed berries and dairy was 1/2 yoghurt and 1/2 milk. YUM!

CIMG7134

No comments: