Monday, May 03, 2010

Long time no blog…

wow it’s been a while since I’ve blogged here. I have been making ATC’s every week for the challenge blog, though I have been running behind. Sometimes I just don’t know where the time goes!


I’ve been in a few inchies swaps. I haven’t taken photos of a lot of my swaps, so I’ll have to find the bags and take some. I did a undersea swap and I have got photos of those. It was lots of fun! I can’t wait to see what others came up with.

CIMG9353

Off to a retreat on the last weekend of the month with my mates. We are really excited about it! Went to a crop a week ago. My friend Kylie won a pink Cricut Expressions!! Awesome eh? She’s so kind, she’s lent it to me until the retreat to have a play :) Already cut a few things and I’ve only had it a day hahah! 
I am really hooked on inchies. I am going to try doing 1k of them before the years end…. LOL That is crazy talk! It’s only 4 a day.. going to try. Some will be for swaps, but I will only be counting the 1 that I keep, not the 5 etc that I make :) Gunna be one hell of a challenge! I shall try and post my progress often!

No comments: