Saturday, October 24, 2009

Travel Time

CIMG7625So today’s the day I fly up to Brisbane. I have all my clothes organised, got all my bits and bobs ready. I have some new clothes to take with me. I’ve put the photos here. (Mostly so my mum can check them out LOL).

I hope I haven’t forgotten anything.. Really all I need is my bank card and my passport, but still, you just know you’re going to forget something hahah.

I’ll be up in Brissy until the 31st Oct or 1st of Nov, then we fly out to Malaysia, arriving at some early hour. We then catch another flight to Thailand a couple of hours CIMG7639later. We are there until the 12th then we fly back to Malaysia stay two nights and leave and get back to Brisbane on the 14th of Nov. I stay in Brissy until the morning of the 16th and then I fly home :)

While I am away hope that I can update my blog often for all you that follow along. Hope you all get lots of scrapping done so I have heaps of inspiration for when I bring home TONS of photos that must get scrapped LOL

CIMG7646   CIMG7635  CIMG7629

No comments: