Friday, October 16, 2009

Getting excited

I’m getting very excited I will be going away very soon and I am really looking forward to it! For those that don’t know. I am going to Brisbane for a week and then my best friend, her girlfriend and I are off to Thailand and Malaysia for 12 nights. I’ll be away from home for about 3 weeks.. Will I survive with out ATC’s?? Don’t fear, I have some stuff prepped to take LOL

I have never been to either country so it’s really exciting. I am looking forward to eating, shopping, swimming and getting massages :)
I’ve set up my ABC swap that I am in to post every day over the next 7 days so be sure to stop by and check them out. I have done A thru to G at the moment. I probably won’t get a chance to work on the others before I go away, so you’ll just have to wait :P
Here are some recent-ish ATC’s. The elephant and windmill are country swaps. First India and the second France. The Imagination one is a pink ribbon swap, and the last one was a spring swap.

IndiaFrance Pink Ribbon Spring

No comments: