Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Swap-bot

I {heart} Swap-bot. It is so much fun!! I really think if you are a good swapper and you don't flake you should join up :) It is free and easy. You can swap anything from art things to scrapping to food and makeup anything your little heart desires!  
I am hosting two swaps over there atm, one a Open theme ATC's - Australia ONLY which is 3 partners and 2 cards to each of them. As it is free theme it should be easy to make. The sign up closes on the 10th- which is really the 11th as the site is American. The last day to mail your stuff is the 10th of Jan.
The second swap I have on the go is, Recycled Christmas Card ATCs -Aussie only which is 2 partners and 2 cards to each of them. The idea with this one is you recycle your Christmas cards and make atc's out of them. The sign up closes on the 1st of Jan- which is really the 2nd . The last day to mail your stuff is the 11th of Jan.
If your new to Swap-bot and I know you personally, from swapping elsewhere, then PM me on Swap-bot and I will let you join in :) 

No comments: