Tuesday, December 09, 2008

October Prize Pack and Music Atc's

Prize October

See I said yesterday I had more to post :) Here is my prize pack from Allcraftz for October. I got to choose my own gear for that month, and I went wild and spent most of the money on stamps LOL. I got all four Penny Black sets, I just love them they are too cute! I also have 2 more single stamps coming and an Autumn Leaves Alphabet stamp set coming, but they were really bought out of CC money and my own (I went over lol). I had a voucher for $200 and still couldn't keep to budget muahah. I am bad!
The papers are for Mum for Xmas she is mad about owls so I got them for her. Some of the littler stamps I am going to give away for prizes for those girls doing the BOM that I have been running through Allcraftz.

  

Music atc closeThe colour is WAY out on this close up of my music ATC, but if you click in to enlarge it, it shows the texture better.

Music AtcsMusic ATC's that I made for Stamphappy Yahoo Group. I had lots of fun making these, lots of mess, but lots of fun. Check out the cute wings, my first ever wings lol.

No comments: