Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Half ways there

I can't believe it has been six weeks since Katie asked me to go to Wa with her, it is so exciting. We have been emailing back and forth, having muliple phone calls not to mention the long Msn sessions. It is going to be awesome! Michael & Zac *Katie's Man* won't be coming sadly, but at the same time, it is good too, although she knows Michael fairly well, Mick and I hardly know Zac. We'd expect to spend a lot of 'girl' time together, and the boys would just be left to their own devices.. Both of us agree, it probably would have ended with each hanging out with their respective partners, and not getting alot of Katie and Liz time, because we'd be too busy catering for their needs..
I have promised Mick that me and him can go sometime, around Sept one year would be nice, the cooler months and when the wild flowers are in bloom.

No comments: