Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Young Scrap Birds - CC

This weekend gone was the first YSB Cyber Crop. It was such great fun there was 4 scrapping challenges up over the 4 days and I managed to complete 3 of them. I am pretty proud of my efforts :) There was also lots of fun and games, I topped the games chart by a whopping 70 something points LOL. I am not sure what my prize is but I can’t wait to receive it. I received a lovely little package from Rachel this week for bingo that I won there. I also just won the Lotto there as well. I better stop playing the games or they won’t let me hang out anymore lol

 My Little Addict  st kildaflock

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Wow, Liz! It definitely sounds like you are on a winning streak! May I rub your cropping scissors? ;-) I love the layouts you created during the cyber crop. That's something I've never done....yet!! My fav is your beach house layout. Reminds me a bit of a street in Provincetown, MA, at the very point of Cape Cod. Each of the brightly colored beach houses is named after a flower! Thanks for sharing your accomplishments! Proud you can be! Kay

Alyssa said...

LOL.. Im sure you will always be welcome to hang out hun :)

Love your pages xxx

Lys