Thursday, July 03, 2008

Cyber Crop Fun

 Sympathy Card

It's been cyber crop time again at the Allcraftz Forum, this month's theme was Bohemian Rhapsody, Challenge 1 was Sketchy using Megan's lovely sketch. index

Challenge two was
What a catchIt's All About YOU,
this is my entry. It
had to be a photo you
either loved or hated..
Needless to say I like
this photo of myself :)

Challenge three was Olde Worlde Charme (LO Sketch), but I didn't get time to enter this one. Still check out the wonderful entries! It is going to be so hard to vote.

Challenge 4 was Mini Me, making a mini album that had the phrase I am, this is my entry to the challenge.. I am going to add another set of 'files' at some stage. I really like this little Mini.

I Am A... Tied - FrontI Am A... Open - Front I Am A... Friend I Am A... Daughter I Am A... Lover

1 comment:

BruganCampbell said...

Thanks for joining us for the CC, you work was fantastic.