Thursday, October 16, 2014

Art Journal Page


I am pretty sure this is the first AJ page I've ever posted to my blog. I can't even remember when I started doing Art Journaling, it came somewhere after ATCs and Canvases lol. I'm yet to actually finish off a whole book and I have several 'types' on the go. I never really 'journal' more just play with paint, stamps, stencils etc etc.


The colours used are either dylusions or pritt pens, the main stamps are paperartsy (Jofy). I also used a dylusion stamp at the top for the boarder. I can't recall what the alphabet stamp was (it's a wooden block one that I've not yet pulled apart to use haha). A bunch of different stencils have been used.



1 comment:

Crafters Cupboard said...

Congratulations on your lovely Journal Page you have been selected as the winner of our blog challenge. Please email customerservice@crafterscupboard.com.au
Thanks
Olivia