Thursday, September 10, 2009

5 New ATC’s

Here are my newest ATC’s. They are for the August/September swap at allcraftz. I had quiet a lot of fun making these. Though it was more difficult than my general swaps. I really like a couple of them and am sorry that I don’t get to keep one :( lol. I’ve finally filled 1/2 of my ATC’s I took them to a crop last Friday. I think the ladies liked looking at them. We’re in our own swap, I can’t wait to post what they do!!     
Used lots of different techniques for these ATC’s mine is a homage to Ruby, and her first Youtube vid. I’ve embedded the vid in the bottom of this post. I hope it inspires you to try something new.
CIMG7168 CIMG7174
For Marnie, she wanted stamping For Joy, She wanted Vintage and Bathing Beauty
CIMG7178 CIMG7177
For Robyn, she wanted Africa. For Sharon, she wanted Music.
CIMG7171    
For Me, I wanted drawn or painted detail.
Here as I promised is the video of Ruby’s mixed media journal page. Hers is a lot better (obviously), but ever since I saw it months ago I wanted to give it a go.

No comments: