Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Been a slack blogger again

 
So what have I been up to?? Ok, well have been doing LOTS of swaps on Swapbot and with my girls over at Allcraftz. I went up to QLD for a couple of weeks with Michael. Had an absolute BLAST! Mostly stayed with my best mate Shannon in Brisvegas, but also went up to Bundaberg. Stayed at a hotel for a couple of nights and also at Michael's parents.
Been meaning to take photos of my yummy September pack, but haven't, will have to relocate some stuff.. Also some is missing as I gave it away to mum (aren't I nice??)
Hmm... Haven't scrapped a page in I don't know how long. The ATC's have had me consumed, but I plan to do a LO very soon as Megan did a lovely sketch for the Allcraftz's Forums Birthday and I really want to scrap it. Will post a couple of pics of my recent 'remake' atc's for Allcraftz (the stupid mail man lost them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) The first is my Friend theme. First lot actually had a stamped "If friends were flowers I'd pick you", but since making the first lot of ATC's the stamp has run away LOL. Second ATC is my Asian theme. Not as good as the first, but hope it will do.
Flowers Asian

1 comment:

Danielle Sheehan said...

Hi matey!! Wow, long time no blog! lol. DOnt worry i'm slack too. I love those atc's. Where did you get the images from? so pretty.