Saturday, September 04, 2010

Busy Busy

Wow where do the months go? Last post for inchies was at the start of July. I never realised when I decided to take photos of each individual inchie it was going to amount to over 1000 photos LOL. So I must admit I’ve been a little slack picking up the camera. My ‘4 a day’ plan for inchies fell away too LOL. I’ve still got about 20 inchies to take photos of, but at this rate I’m going to have to step up to 6 inchies a day if I want to get to 1k by the end of the year.

August was a fun month.
Start of the month I went to C4AC with my local girls. We had a great day, with some scrapping achieved, but mostly talking :D
Went up to Brissy to surprise my best mate for her 30th birthday. It was so awesome, the look on her face still makes me smile to myself. We had a lot of fun and managed to stay out of mischief… We must be growing up?? LOL.
After I came back from Qld I stayed 1 night at home then was up to mum’s house for a 1/2 a week and then to our retreat at Cave Hill Creek.
All in all August was a spectacular month.

CIMG6053CIMG6054 CIMG6065CIMG6139   CIMG6140 CIMG6136

No comments: